Required September 2017 – Leadership scale L19-23
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to make a real impact on the direction of the school.
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to join a Senior Team with a new Head teacher who is driven, ambitious and committed to excellence.
- A safe and positive learning environment where children thrive and enjoy their educational experiences both in and out of the classroom
- Respectful and enthusiastic pupils
- Hardworking, dedicated and supportive staff team and Governors
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a practising Catholic with a clear vision of Catholic Education.
- Has proven leadership and management skills and is approachable, empathetic and is emotional intelligent.
- Will contribute to the Catholic Vision and strategic direction of the school.
- Is an experienced leader with a track record of sustained delivery of outstanding achievement with a solid understanding of how to develop and implement strategies to achieve whole school improvement.
If you think you fulfil our requirements and you require an informal discussion/Application pack telephone Sybil Worsley Business Manager on 01900 873290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 2017. Friday 21st April, Shortlisting 27th April
Interviews 4th and 5th May 2017
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to enhanced Disclosure and barring service disclosure .
This is not an equal opportunities school.